We move – You.
Time–consuming, organizationally challenging, somehow exhausting: a move. Whatever a nuisance to you, is our passion. From planning and execution to unpacking and assembly of your removal goods – put everything in our trustworthy, experienced hands. Hagmann Umzüge manages your move.What Hagmann Umzüge can do for you:
- free and personal advice/calculation on-site
- labelling of your removal goods
- preparation of a list of removal goods
- professional packing and unpacking of your removal goods
- professional selection and provision of all packaging materials
- loading of the furniture van and transportation to the destination
- unloading of the removal goods from the HGV into the new flat
In addition, we are happy to offer additional services:
- dismantling and assembly of your furniture and home accessories, e.g. curtain rails
- painting work in the old and the new flat
- electrical work, e.g. installation of light fixtures and electrical appliances
- carpentry work to adapt your furniture and your kitchen to the new rooms
- interior decorator for floor coverings and curtains
- cleaning work in the old and the new flat
- professional disposal of worn-out furnishings, removal boxes as well as bulky items and hazardous waste
For a move to Switzerland, some special features apply, on which we are happy to advise you in detail – by telephone or in person.
To begin with: We require the following documents for a move to Switzerland:
- signed customs power of attorney (original)
- identity card (copy)
- rental agreement for the new flat (copy)
- employment contract (copy)
- signed investment application (original)
- residence permit/foreigner's identity card (copy)
- list of removal goods with date and signature
- declaration on the value of the removal goods
- if a vehicle is to be transferred: motor vehicle registration document, motor vehicle title document (copy), declaration of value
- registration in Switzerland (copy)
- deregistration in previous place of residence (copy)
Contact us now: Arrange a free appointment – also at short notice. We advise you on–site and prepare an individual offer, matching your requirements.
You can contact us by telephone +49 (731) 9 46 10 - 0 or by completing our contact form.